In other news, we have new developments in the nursery:
Shane has been working really hard to paint this beautiful mural on the wall for our little baby! I am so grateful to have him in my life. There are only a few more colors that need to be added and then Shane says he wants to do some shading. (Much too fancy for my artistic capabilities!)

If you are interested, I got some really cute wooden letters made for me (Derek) by one of my in-laws. She is selling them and they are custom made and extremely cool! Ours match our nursery perfectly. I'm telling all my friends, because they are too cute to keep to myself!
We have another belly shot update! Shane bought me my very first football jersey and it just barely fits! Thank goodness these things run on the big side. :-)
We are both so excited! Things have been going smoothly so far, and we look forward to all that is to come.
As far as graduate school goes, I am LOVING it. I had my very first therapy sessions this week and I had a blast. I can't wait to grow as a clinician and to rock out my graduate school classes. This has truly been a wonderful year and it still has so much yet to offer.
What a blessing!

No comments:
Post a Comment