Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Glucose Solution = YUCKY

Today I had my glucose tolerance test. Since it has been almost 6 years since I have had any soda, I can only go off of a vague memory-BUT, I am fairly sure that this "stuff" I had to drink tastes exactly like an overly sweetened Orange Crush drink. It was another rough day at the doctor's office. I have to meet all four of the attending doctors, in case my doctor is not available on delivery day. I didn't really like the doctor that I met today...I hope it was just my hormones getting the best of me.

Tomorrow Shane and I have another Childbirth Series class. I am pretty excited and I have been practicing the breathing techniques and exercises I learned last week. I wonder what we will learn tomorrow!

On Friday, I have graduate school orientation! I can't believe it is actually happening. I am very ready to get this experience started. I am looking forward to actually performing therapy and to getting classes out of the way. I can, and I will, do this!

It is getting late. I am headed to bed. Hopefully I will remember to update while school is in session. I'll try to keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment