Dear Dragon Slayer,
It has been a long and stressful past 24 hours. After getting home from the birth of your new little cousin, Ryder Ries Jung, on Sunday - Mommy started bleeding again. Somewhere along the line, I think I have forgotten that I can't do everything - and that I am not supposed to do it either. Upon calling the on-call midwife, I was told to go back up to the Labor and Deliver Urgent Care/Triage. Daddy stayed home with your older brother and sister, but they weren't happy to see us go. D and Ry both cried and made me cry all the way to the hospital. You were monitored again, but they didn't need to take any blood samples this time, or run a hoard of tests. The midwife seems to think she found the source of the problem and hopefully we have a solution. You seem to be 100% healthy. Your placenta looks great, your heartbeat is strong, and I promise to be more aware of my limitations.
Know that I love you. Always.
XOXO,
Mommy and Daddy
Monday, August 25, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment