So, my first full week of summer is coming to a close. I still have no clue what I am supposed to do with my life. I graduated with my bachelor's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders last Saturday. I have applied for several different jobs this week, and we will see where it goes. I have also sent my GRE scores and transcript to NSU, to see if I might go there for graduate school. I'm still unsure, with a baby on the way, what I want to be doing. I know that in the end, having the career I love, will be better for me, and for our child. So, I know that in G-d's hands, everything will be alright.
I have begun the nursery "planning". By that I mean, I called in the expertise of my interior-design-inclined friend. I'm excited to get that project going! It should be a lot of fun and I look forward to going out with Shane to find the things we love for our little baby.
I suppose that will be all for now. I am going to go spend some quality time with our dogs and trying to come up with a budget for a nursery. :-)
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment