It has been a while since I posted anything. Life has gotten very busy lately. You will be one next month, so I will update everything about you so far!
11 Months:
You wear size 3 diapers
You wear size 12 month clothes
You got your first hair cut!
You went to the OKC Zoo
You like to eat everything!
You have been to several football games
You have 6 teeth - 2 on the bottom and 4 on the top
You weigh around 20 lbs (but I'm guessing)
You have taken 7 steps, but you prefer crawling
You can feed yourself puffs!
You have started at the Day Schools and you LOVE it
You are very curious and want to play with everything
You wear size 3 diapers
You wear size 12 month clothes
You got your first hair cut!
You went to the OKC Zoo
You like to eat everything!
You have been to several football games
You have 6 teeth - 2 on the bottom and 4 on the top
You weigh around 20 lbs (but I'm guessing)
You have taken 7 steps, but you prefer crawling
You can feed yourself puffs!
You have started at the Day Schools and you LOVE it
You are very curious and want to play with everything
Daddy is going to school and misses you a lot during the week. We look forward to all living together again soon. We love you very much and will try to keep updating your blog more regularly.
XOXO,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:
Post a Comment