Dear Derek,
I can't sleep, so I decided to document that your aunt Megan came home from Africa today. You were so happy to see her, as was she, you. She wasn't feeling very well, so she didn't get to cuddle with you, like she would have liked. PLUS, her bags got lost...somewhere in transit. She will be watching you tomorrow though, so you should get a lot of cuddle time in the morning!
I want you to know, little baby, that your aunt Megan loves you and your mommy and daddy very much. You have no idea how much she has helped us get through these hard times, so I am writing to you about it here. Just know that your aunt Megan loves you unconditionally - much like mommy and daddy. I'm sure you'll be the sweet little boy that you always are, for her tomorrow and she will really love that.
I probably should be going to bed now, but I am just a tearful mess. Sleep well my precious little angel.
XOXO,
Mommy
Monday, July 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment