I am officially enrolled as a graduate student at Northeastern State University. I have 3 classes that I will attend on a weekly basis. One course is just one weekend and the last course is the credit I will receive for my clinic work.
Here are the courses I will be taking this fall:
0021 SLP 5152 Practicum
0166 SLP 5412 Literacy
0172 SLP 5523 Diagnostic
0167 SLP 5823 Aphasia/TBI
0174 SLP 5842 Adv. Artic
I am extremely excited about being enrolled! I can't wait to buy my text books and get this education thing rolling. I also have one final bit of paper work for my FAFSA and I will be ready to get some financial aid (hopefully)!
One last little bit of wonderful news! My college fund is being put in my control because I earned my bachelor's degree AND there is enough left for me to attend graduate school at NSU. YES!
G-d is good.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment