Thursday, June 24, 2010

I AM A GRADUATE STUDENT!

In case you have not heard already, I was accepted to the Speech Language Pathology program at Northeastern State University. I will start graduate school on August 16th! I am very excited and I look forward to continuing my education and getting into the profession that I love!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you, Amanda! I knew that God had a plan for you, and He never lets us down! I am also thankful that I have been able to get to know you during your application and waiting process. You are going to be an amazing SLP and a wonderful mother. It's an amazing accomplishment for the both of us, and it's just an endurance test from here on out! We can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOO HOO!!!! Congratulations Amanda! I'm so happy for you and we'll be praying for you as you start classes! I know God is going to do wonders through you and I'm so excited to see what He has in store for you!!

    ReplyDelete