Saturday, April 24, 2010

We Heard the Heartbeat!

Shane and I went to the doctor on Tuesday. Mommy is perfectly healthy and so is baby! Shane and I got to hear the heartbeat for the very first time. It was the most amazing sound we have ever heard. In two more doctors appointments we will probably get to know the gender! We are so excited. :-D

Also, here is the ultrasound from our first doctor's appointment at 7 weeks and 4 days!

We are so excited to see more pictures soon and can't wait to find out the gender of our little baby!

Today I started a journal for the baby. I wrote about all of the feelings I have been having lately and how excited I am to meet the "little tadpole"-as my mom says. I signed the entry "XOXO mommy" and started to cry. It was the most wonderful feeling to write that word. I cannot wait to be a mommy.

This is going to be the most amazingly wonderful adventure of my life.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! :D That's so exciting!! I can't wait to hear what the baby is! :)

    ReplyDelete