Yesterday Shane and I purchased our first matching set of living room furniture. We had started saving for it a little while back and we finally found a great deal on a matching sofa and love seat. We have also installed a garbage disposal and built a pantry in our new home. We are both very excited to be making this house our home.
We began house training our two Boston Terriers this week as well. Normally they live in their kennel, and have thus far in their lives been kennel trained. Now we are teaching them to sit, lay, stay and not to jump on furniture, people, or anything in general. It's been a pretty interesting week and our little babies seem to be having trouble remembering that they were in fact potty trained earlier this week. They will learn eventually. Until then, we will continue to keep the carpet steamer loaded with soap and water, to clean up the inevitable messes.
It appears our furniture has arrived! I will be sure to post pictures as soon as I can!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment