It has been a whirlwind week of tests, interviews and work. We shall have to see how the tests went this week. I felt really great going into them. It was the walking out that made me change my mind. Shane had his second interview today with Maxim. We desperately need him to have a better job. One that is Monday through Friday and 8-5. We need a base salary job in our lives. As a student, I am having difficulty getting hours through my jobs (which I have three of). It makes our financial situation a little tight, but not horrible. I know that we can make it through anything, and I just have to keep reminding myself of this fact.
All of a sudden, this week, I have been given a multitude of opportunities to work. Because of this, I declined going to the 'Clinkenbeard' family reunion in Beaver's Bend. This made me extremely sad. I feel as though, at this point in my life, I just do not have time for anything that I really want to do. I want to spend time with my family. I miss them and I wonder sometimes if I am being selfish, by neglecting them to accomplish my own goals of getting my masters.
First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do. -Epictetus
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment